It’s about that time in December when the pressure is really on to get your holiday shopping done, or if you are anything like me and procrastinate, or get it started. I think this year is the first time EVER that I am completed with my holiday shopping. I find it so hard to shop for some people, so I really rely on surfing the web and browsing other blogs’ holiday gift guides.
Fitness apparel and accessories are one of my favorite things to shop for and considering I work in the health and fitness world, it’s happening way more than my wallet probably would like. Still looking for a last minute gift? Check out these items for that fitness lover in your life!
- Studio Gift Cards– I love Orangetheory and Flywheel, but most studios across the nation have a gift card option. Just go with whatever your special someone loves!
- Gymboss Interval Timer– This is perfect for at-home workouts or if your friend/loved one teaches!
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo– I rely on dry shampoo after I teach, and I hear this stuff is amazing. Batiste is also wonderful!
- Athletic Jacket– I have this exact one from Athleta and I seriously wear it all the time. It fits well and is super comfy. I highly recommend this jacket!
- TRX Suspension Trainer– This guy is a bit pricy, but SO WORTH IT. The TRX allows you to get a total body body weight workout (say that 10 times fast!) anywhere. If your friend/loved one is a trainer, this is especially perfect for them!
- Lululemon Gift Card– I don’t know about you, but I die a little inside every time I swipe my card at Lululemon. Their stuff is great, so gift a gift card to help treat your friend to some new gear!
- Fun Leggings– I have these exact leggings, and they are super comfy and I receive compliments on the cool print every time I wear them.
Questions: What’s on your wish list? Do you have any fitness fanatics you need to get (or already have purchased) a gift for?? How is your week going?
(Note: Some affiliate links are included above. I appreciate your support!)